I might have been on Channel 13 Yesterday
Channel 13 is the local news/weather station for Central Florida, and they were at BlogOrlando yesterday doing their thing. Jackie Shutack was a one-woman crew and she did all of her own camera work.
BlogOrlando Feedback: Podcasting
So glad to be able to share and converse with the great people in the podcast session today. I have some questions for you if you went to the session:
- What were you looking to get out of the session?
- Did you get what you were looking for?
- Did you get something you weren't expecting?
- What would have made the session an over-the-top success for you?
- Would you like to have several sessions on podcasting, or a whole PodCamp in the future? Would you have something to present at said event?
BarCamp Orlando, Pats on the Back
What an awesome event. Taste was absolutely packed. Lots of new thoughts and networking, lots of ideas for iteration #2. I heard the next 'camp might only be 6 months away. With 4 podcast networks in Orlando, though, I'm gonna push for PodCamp. It doesn't need to be anything huge, just a day for us to get together and swap ideas and techniques. Podcasting is so personal and self-taught. There aren't any college courses on podcasting, so it would be great to unload some of what we know on the newbies.
Ryan Price and Julie Norris on Front Porch Radio
Beer Bomb Bus Tour Twitterstream via 30boxes Twapper
Flock Blogging with Photos
BlogOrlando Podcasting Session 2007
I will be leading a discussion at the 2nd Annual BlogOrlando Unconference on Friday, September 28th at about 3PM. Josh Hallet, who organizes the event, has asked the session leaders to give participants an idea of what we'll be talking about, and get the discussion going beforehand. Please feel free to help me add/subtract/update this list. Some things I've been thinking about:
Showtimes for BlogOralndo
Josh Hallet's recent post lets us know the schedule for BlogOrlando 2007 has been posted. I'm presenting about podcasting from 3:05 - 3:45, at the same time as Participation Marketing by Geoff Livingston and Separating your Lives by Alicia Dorset.
What a Week!
- The Florida Creatives Wiki and the group in general is going so well (recent changes & feed)
- Petentials is getting ever closer to launch, we have a bunch of new features coming out really soon (email me if you want in)